- 1080p HD Infrared Night Vision and Full Spectrum Camcorder
- Full Spectrum Ghost Hunting Video Equipment and Lights
- Panasonic SDR-S26 Full Spectrum Night Vision Camcorder - Ghost Hunting Demo
One-year Warranty. If you need tech assistance or have any problem, please do not hesitate to conatct Ancter vendor
Globe's only vivid Infrared night vision video camera. Built-in High lumens Dual LED Fill Lights and Ultra Bright Infrared light
The camcorder can be used as a night vision camcorder for ghost searching and also paranormal investigations. This professionally customized 1080p HD camcorder can be likewise made use of as a normal video camera.
The video camera could excellent for installing to tripods and also the wide-angle lens could record a much better field of vision. Our personalized firmware allows an enhanced Infrared, but likewise lets you catch video clip and also proof from a better distance away.
Upgraded firmware – allows for an additional IR setting (the IR LED on the board is OFF) directly collaborating with an outside Infrared light to get various experience and also double battery utilizing life.
High sensitivity Sony IMX179 CMOS sensing unit
Integrated 1 effective IR light( 25 feet range) and also 2 high lumnens LED lights( 4 feet distance).
Face recognition,Self-timer setting( 2s,5 s,10 s), Continuous shooting, E.I.S. (Electronic Image Stabilization).
Video Clip Resolution: FHD 1920 * 1080 (30FPS); HD 1280 * 720 (30FPS); VGA 640 * 480 (30FPS).
JPEG still photos approximately 24MP picture resolution.
18X digital Zoom.
Supports up to 64GB.
What you get:.
1 * Camcorder( CE, ROHS, FCC detailed).
1 * 16GB SD card.
1 * Card reader.
1 * High Definition Wide angle lens.
2 * Rechargeable Li-battery.
1 * Charger.
1 * Remote.
1 * USB cord.
1 * HDMI cord.
1 * English individual handbook.
1 * Lens cover.
1 * Padded camera pouch.
* Use an external USB power financial institution (with a 5v/1a port) and also the consisted of USB wire to have ULTRA BATTERY LIFE.
* EVEN THOUGH THERE IS A BUILT-IN INFRARED LIGHT, AN EXTERNAL INFRARED LIGHT OR FULL SPECTRUM LIGHT IS ALWAYS RECOMMENDED.