- AKASO EK7000 Ultra HD 4K WIFI Sports Action Camera
- AKASO EK7000 4K Action Camera REVIEW & Sample Footage
- AKASO EK7000 Ultra HD 4K WIFI 170 Degree Wide Sports Action Camera
- AKASO EK7000 4K Action Camera Unboxed, how to use with LOADS of Test clips
- AKASO EK7000 2.7K 30fps
- AKASO EK7000 4K WIFI Sports Action Camera Ultra HD Test
- AKASO EK7000 4K Action Camera - Full Review Plus Footage
- AKASO 4K Sports Action Camera - GoPro Alternative? (Footage and Review)
- 4K Sports Camera - 16MP - Waterproof (30M) - by NexGadget
- AKASO EK7000 4K WIFI Sports Action Camera vs Gopro Hero3 Black Edition
Expert Video High Quality
AKASO EK7000 includes ultra HD 4K video recording. You can record stunning 4K 25fps/2.7 K 30fps/1080P 60fps video clip
which is sharper and more realistic compared to ever. High-resolution, high frame rate 4K 25fps as well as 2.7 K 30fps video supplies
distinctly smooth video clip.
Rapid, Powerful Photo Capture
With 12MP Burst photos at a blistering 30 frames per second, AKASO EK7000 Camera aids you record the minutes
you do not intend to miss. Capture single pictures, Burst photo or pick Time Lapse mode to shoot images immediately
at set time intervals from 0.5 to 60 seconds.
Control, View as well as Instantly Share with Built-in WiFi
Be able to records the 170 degree broad angle point of view, AKASO EK7000 features built-in Wi-Fi, enabling you to connect
to the mobile phone, tablet computer, computer and more to sharing using message, email, Facebook, Twitter, and also more to your pals,
household or followers. The built-in Wi-Fi could manage cameras from distances of up to 50-feet (15-meters).
Shift Your Action As You Like
Utilize the remote of the cam to choose the setting you favor as you videotaping. You could shift from video to photo, ruptured picture
to time lapse with simply push the button of the remote for very ease.
Note: Micro SD Card of Class 10 is Highly Recommended for 4K Action Camera. AKASO EK7000 Action Camera Can amount to 64GB Micro SD Card. If The video camera unexpectedly turns off. The feasible causes are: The Auto Power Off function is turned on. The battery in the camcorder is vacant. Solution: Switch the tool on again. Adjustment the battery.
What's in the Box:
1x AKASO EK7000 Camera
1x 2.4 G Remote Control
2x 1050mAh Battery
1x Waterproof Case
1x Bicycle Stand
1x Helmet Mounts
1 x Protective Backdoor
1x USB Cable
1x Air Conditioner Charger
1x Lens Cloth