- REVIEW Gskyer Telescope, Travel Scope 2020
- Gskyer Telescope, Travel Scope, 70mm Aperture 400mm AZ Mount Astronomical Refractor Telescope Review
- [Review] Gskyer Telescope, Travel Scope Mount Astronomical Refractor Telescope for Kids Beginners
- Gskyer 400mm Refractor Telescope REVIEW
- Gskyer Telescope, Travel Scope, 70mm Aperture 400mm AZ Mount Astronomical Refractor
- What can you see with a 70mm Telescope?
- Gskyer AZ70400 70mm Telescope Review | Telescopes For Beginners Kids | Price Under $100 | Astronomy
- 4 telescopes for beginners in 2019 under $100
- Gskyer Telescope AZ70400 Review | Gskyer Telescope 70mm Aperture 400mm Refractor Telescope Review
- Gskyer Telescope, 70mm Aperture 400mm AZ Mount Astronomical Refracting Telescope for Kids Beginners
Gskyer 70mm Huge Refractor Telescope
This 70x400mm refractor telescope can be a great observation of celestial bodies as well as earthbound things – ideal for watching lunar as well as planetary. Including all covered glass optical components, the travel range supplies tidy, crisp sights. Created with the traveler in mind, this traveling extent includes a small and also mobile layout perfect for the on-the-go sky gazer.
● Type: Refractor
● Objective Lens: 70mm( 2.75").
● Focal Length: 400mm( f/5.7).
● Mount: Altazimuth.
● Eyepiece: Low: 25mm( 16X), High:10 mm( 40X).
● Barlow lens: 3X.
● Max Magnification: 120X.
● Finderscope: 5 × 24 with cross-hair lines.
● Zenith Mirrors: 48 ° Erecting BAK4 prism.
● Tripod: 65cm( 31.5") elevation flexible Aluminum tripod.
● If it reveals a blurred photo, please change focus using focus wheel.
● When observing an outdoor target with an expensive telescope inside, do not shut the window to prevent the deformation of the photo triggered by the representation of the home window glass.
● Use a telescope outdoors, please wait for the temperature level of the item is the same as the outside temperature, the performance will certainly be better.
● Avoid mistakenly taking the telescope into a bigger temperature level difference setting because the dampness airborne will condense on the purpose.
● NEVER aim your telescope at the sun and even near the sun!