- Holga 120 Wide Pinhole Camera
- Unboxing the Holga Wide Angle Pinhole Camera - Holga 120WPC
- Holga Vs Leica? The Wide Pinhole Camera "Review"
- Holga 120N Review (The Art Camera)
- Holga Vs. Diana (Medium Format Toy Camera Showdown)
- First Image 35mm Panoramic Pinhole
- Holga 120 TLR (Loading Film)
- RealitySoSubtle 6x12 Pinhole Camera - Unboxing
- Holga 120 Pan Unboxing
- Boxolab - Super Analog Camera
1 Carrying strap
1 Frame Size Mask of 6×12 centimeters
1 Frame Size Mask of 6×9 centimeters
Being a pinhole camera, as light doesn't have to travel through any lens, the images taken will certainly have below characteristics:
( a) no optical distortion whatsoever to the image;
( b) no demand to concentrate;
(c) the angle of the view will be much larger.
Having actually a greatly expanded body, the video camera appreciates a super large panoramic view with the straight direct exposure angle reaching as broad as 120 °. Depending on which of both Film Size Frames is utilized, the width of the film for the image taken can either be 90mm or 120mm.
With unique attribute of multiple-exposures effect, it will give even more latitude for the digital photographer to try his/her creative imagination. This makes photographing more enjoyable and brings one surprises.
As much longer exposure time is required for pin-hole cameras, it's required to place the video camera on a tripod as well as utilize a Shutter Release Cable (they are not included). For the benefit, there is an exposure table on the back of the video camera body to offer some referral for choosing the length of direct exposure time needed according to the condition of the weather or time of day.
Let us go back to the initial nature as well as document every different and also precious moment by utilizing Holga camera!