- Holga 120N Review (The Art Camera)
- HOLGA GCFN film camera w/ Pictures
- HOW TO SHOOT WITH A HOLGA 120
- Holga Street Photography
- Holga 120N - Tutorial
- Hiking & First Time Shooting 120mm - Holga 120 cfn
- Holga 120 CFN 120mm Camera Review
- Holga Vs. Diana (Medium Format Toy Camera Showdown)
- Holga 120N Review ★
- Unboxing | The HOLGA Digital + Test Photos | itsteodore
Among the most renowned toy video cameras offered, the Holga 120N is identified by the one-of-a-kind photo quality it is able to generate, in addition to its modest design and marginal controls. Included below with a black finish, the Holga is best understood for its standard-length 60mm f/8 plastic lens that produces a soft, dream-like visual, which is more highlighted by the inherent vignetting and light leaks triggered by the plastic body and easy building. A choice in between f/8 or f/11, or "gloomy" and also "warm", aperture settings is available, together with 1/100 sec. or bulb shutter rate settings and also a zone focus system for focusing as close as 3' away.With a Ilford's HP5 Plus Black and also White Negative Film is a conventional and functional panchromatic film made for general use in a variety of capturing conditions.
Holga 120N Medium Format Film Camera (Black) – 6 x 4.5 cm Film Mask
– 6 x 6cm Film Mask
– Neck Strap
– Lens Cap
Ilford HP5 Plus Black as well as White Negative Film – Ilford HP5 Plus Black and White Negative Film (120 Roll Film).