- Sony a6000 Underwater Housing Test
- Underwater housing waterproof case for Sony A6000 with fisheye dome port
- MEIKON 40M/130FT Underwater waterproof camera housing for Sony A6300 - Review
- Neewer 40m 130ft Underwater PC Housing Camera Waterproof Case for Sony A6000 with 1650mm Lens
- Pro Underwater Camera Rig for less than $300!!!
- Meikon Underwater Camera Housing for Sony A6000 kitlens Cinematic Test
- Meikon 40m130ft for A6000 With 1650mm Lens Underwater
- 130ft underwater housing waterproof case for Sony A6300
- Sea Frogs Underwater Housing for Sony A6500 / A6300 / A6000
- Neewer Waterproof Carrying Case with Cubed Foam
Description: Ideal for shooting water-activities images, like shooting throughout surfing, snorkeling or diving under water 40 meters.
It can also be made use of under stormy, snowy, windy, dirt or muddy situation.
Provide 360 degree full protection for your video camera.
Provide you an unprecedented shooting experience.
Requirements: Applicable Model: SONY A6000 (16-50mm).
Product: COMPUTER + ABS.
Size: 6.3 x 4.9 x 4.9 in/ 160 x 125 x 125 mm Max.
Water Resistance: 130 feet/ 40 m.
Application Temperature: 0 – 40 ℃.
Weight: 1.3 lbs/ 575 g.
Please test the waterproofness prior to use.
Steps to Testing:.
1. Anoint the instance with water-proof oil as well as stuff it with tissues;.
2. Close the instance as well as put it into water at the very least under 200mm for 5 minutes over to make sure its waterproofness.
Plan Contents: 1 x Waterproof instance.
1 x Neck strip.
1 x Wrist rope.
1 x O-ring gasket.
1 x Lense cleaning cloth.