- Understanding Exposure Fourth Edition How to Shoot Great Photographs with Any Camera
- Understanding Exposure, By Bryan Peterson | Book Of The Month
- Exposure Triangle Part 4 - Shutter Speed: Exploring Photography with Mark Wallace
- Model photoshoot tips for Photographers | 7 things every photographer should know
- Tips on Shooting in Manual Mode
- CAMERA BASICS!
- Manual Mode: 5 Reasons You Should Shoot in Your Camera's Manual Mode
- How to blur the background in portraits - basic DSLR photography tips
- The Art of Photography :: The Camera Obscura
- Photo Release? Before and After Photos?
This newly revised edition of Bryan Peterson's most popular publication debunks the complex ideas of direct exposure in digital photography, allowing visitors to catch the pictures they want.
Comprehending Exposure has shown generations of digital photographers just how to shoot the photos they desire by debunking the facility ideas of direct exposure in digital photography. In this freshly updated edition, veteran photographer Bryan Peterson discusses the fundamentals of light, aperture, and also shutter speed as well as how they connect with and affect each other. With a focus on locating the appropriate direct exposure even in predicaments, Understanding Exposure reveals you how to get (or shed) intensity and also comparison in images, freeze action, and take the best meter analyses, while likewise checking out filters, flash, and also light.
With all brand-new pictures, along with an increased section on flash, tips for making use of colored gels, and also guidance on capturing celebrity tracks, this changed version will certainly make clear direct exposure for photographers of all levels.