- Understanding Exposure Fourth Edition How to Shoot Great Photographs with Any Camera
- 4 CAMERA settings that EVERY photographer MUST understand
- Diffusing Harsh Light Ep 318: You Keep Shooting with Bryan Peterson: Adorama Photography TV
- CAMERA BASICS!
- Model photoshoot tips for Photographers | 7 things every photographer should know
- Shooting a Triptych Ep 109: Take & Make Great Photography with Gavin Hoey: Adorama Photography TV
- The Exposure Triangle: EXPOSED! [Camera Basics]
- Using an Off-Camera Flash: Take & Make Great Photography with Gavin Hoey: Adorama Photography TV
- Understanding Exposure, By Bryan Peterson | Book Of The Month
- Making a Photobooth: Ep 117: Exploring Photography with Mark Wallace: Adorama Photography TV
This newly revised edition of Bryan Peterson's most popular publication debunks the complex ideas of direct exposure in digital photography, allowing visitors to catch the pictures they want.
Comprehending Exposure has shown generations of digital photographers just how to shoot the photos they desire by debunking the facility ideas of direct exposure in digital photography. In this freshly updated edition, veteran photographer Bryan Peterson discusses the fundamentals of light, aperture, and also shutter speed as well as how they connect with and affect each other. With a focus on locating the appropriate direct exposure even in predicaments, Understanding Exposure reveals you how to get (or shed) intensity and also comparison in images, freeze action, and take the best meter analyses, while likewise checking out filters, flash, and also light.
With all brand-new pictures, along with an increased section on flash, tips for making use of colored gels, and also guidance on capturing celebrity tracks, this changed version will certainly make clear direct exposure for photographers of all levels.