- DMZOK Security Camera Tilt Pan Two Way Audio Setup
- DMZOK Security Wireless WiFi, Motion Detection, Home Monitoring with Microphone Camera review
- LeFun Wireless Camera, Baby Monitor WiFi IP Surveillance Camera HD 720P Review
- UOKOO iP 1080P WiFi Security Camera
- Wireless Wifi 1080P Home Security Baby Monitor Camera Review
- 720P Wireless Wifi Home Alarm Security Camera Baby Monitor Camera
- Video Setup Guide for Faleemi FSC776 Pan&Tilt Wireless IP Camera You can buy on Amazon.
- Wireless Home Security IP Camera by LeFun w/ Night Vision & Remote Surveillance
- DMZOK WiFi Security Camera Indoor, Wireless IP Camera Review | CC😀
- Zmodo Mini WiFi 720p HD Wireless Indoor Home Video Security Camera
UOKOO Security cordless video camera
Professional Home Security Solution
The UOKOO Wireless IP Camera is perfect fit to home usage. You can enjoy room, infant, kid, animal, elder person at anytime and from anywhere.
With the Home Surveillance System, you'll never ever be out of the loop once again.
Merely download the iSmartViewPro APP (Download from cd.ipcamdata.com) to your smart phone and you're prepared to go.
2.9 * 2.9 * 4.3 in
One vital Wi-Fi Configuration Via Sonic Recognition
Claim au revoir to standard, intricate setup procedures that require you to have a level in computer science.
The UOKOO Security Camera with the Sonic Recognition can be promptly as well as easily set up by any individual utilizing a mobile phone on Wi-Fi.
Promptly see online video using your computer system, tablet computer, or phone from anywhere.
1). Exists any type of special character in your wifi password or wifi name, like' or &? Our cam does not sustain special signs as WiFi password settings.
2). Make sure your wifi password is less than 35 personalities.
3). Ensure your wifi is not 5G wifi, due to the fact that our electronic camera doesn't sustain 5G wifi network.
1 x UOKOO IP Camera
1 x Wall Charger
1 x User Manual
1 x Wall Mount
1 x Mounting brace collection
NOTICE: UOKOO IP CAMERA DOES NOT SUPPORT 5G WIFI NETWORK
VIEW VIDEO GUIDE ON HOW TO CONNECT WIFI